Sunday, August 1, 2010

1 Month Post Op and Extra Praises!

Tesh has been doing great! Even with the sickies, she's been doing so well. I couldn't ask for anything more from her. She's even started to scoot just a little. It seems that if it's just in her reach, she'll scoot that 1/2 inch to get to it. But if it's more than that, she wouldn't care for it. Her incision is looking beautiful and her head is looking swell. :) I can't help but notice the dents in her temples, but I've come to the point that, I don't care what shape her head is, if the suture is open, and her brain can grow..... I'm good. The back of her head is looking really good though.

Thank you for all your prayers. Not 2 days later, after my prayer request for God's provision, He provided! It brought tears to our eyes, that people are so willing to serve God and in so doing, it provides for us. We feel so blessed, and not abandoned. My anxiety freaks me out, and I don't know why I let it get the better of me sometimes, cause He's always been faithful, even though I don't deserve it.

Our family is still working out little kinks here and there, but that's life. Isaiah is testing his boundaries, Eve's getting a little better about her accidents, you already know how Tesh is doing, I'm working so hard at gutting out my house to make life simpler, and Josh's job is looking a lot more promising and school starts soon. Josh and I are getting ready for the possibilities of a youth pastor position and starting to colaborate ideas of how to get things started and all of our goals for our ministry. We are so excited to finally be able to get our hands really dirty with youth ministry. We've always been a part of youth ministry, but to lead it with our own ideas is another playing field and we are stoked! Our prayer for that is we stayed focused on what matters most..... all for the glory of God! We are prayerfully considering a position at a certain church and are excited about what God has in store for us. We know the road is tough....... but we've seen tough... and are ready and armed. AND will continue to sharpen our tools for anything that comes at us. This will be our first "go" at leading youth ministry, so the field looks very fresh, green, and BIG!

Anyway, I thank you to all who have been faithful at following this blog and hearing my concerns and praying for us. It has been incredible going through all this and knowing that we have ALL THESE PEOPLE praying for us.

Little side note: Little Sawyer, ( a boy I have mentioned in previous posts, that has cranio also) had his surgery over a week ago, and has been doing great! He looks so different already, due to the fact that he had a whole reconstruction done on his head. Another little local girl had the same surgery with the same doctor as Tesh, and she is doing great as well. It's so amazing how God has created these little people to heal as they do. I thank God for the technology they have these days do fix such an issue. I've ran into a few elderly couples and they all say, after hearing my explaination of what happened to her head, " It's amazing the things they can do these days." and I'm thankful to be in such a time as this. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment