Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Angel Day"


It has been two years ago, today, that we lost our little baby girl, Sarah, to SIDS. It's amazing how images and thoughts run through your head and hurt you just the same today. But... it's also amazing how merciful our Mighty God has been and still is. The pain of going through something like this is so real. My heart and soul just hurt and ache over her. I miss her so much. Even months after her death, when I couldn't accept my new reality, I would beg God to bring her back to my arms. But I know that because I am a child of God, that because Jesus is my Savior and my Redeemer, that I will see her again. She will not necessarily be my daughter in heaven, (although God knows I let myself think that anyway) but she will be my sister. And as the bible tells us in Luke 20: 36 , ".. for neither can they die anymore, for they are like angels, and they are children of God..."
We all must learn to breathe the way that God originally intended for us to. We must not breathe with our trials, but through them for we are made to fly.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kailan... as your mother I am so proud of you and yet my heart hurts too for you, just as if today was that day, all over again.
    You are a good and strong young woman and your children will call you blessed!

    I love you K-Baby. You are my hero!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kailan, I am really glad that you started this. I love you so much and I have been praying for you all day. Sarah is always in my heart. There are alot of times I look at Samuel and Just think of her. Once again I love you bunches.

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mom and Brandy for your sweet comments, they mean more than you know.
    I think of Sarah every time I look at Samuel also.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blood dyscrasia definition Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete