Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 4 Morning

Tesh is doing wonderful! She slept/stretched 10 hrs. last night.(mind you, she's been sleeping 12 hrs. at night since 3 mos. old, making it natural to go back to that routine) She was sleeping with her head to one side, so that eye is a little more swollen but I expect it to go down as the day goes on. She's eating good, filling her diapers good. I'm anxiously awaiting to see Dr. M or his PA, Lonnie, to tell us what they are thinking. I expect one of them some time today.

She's been laughing this morning. It's been so nice to see her normal antics of getting our attention. She's been grabbing at everything, trying to stretch to the point of falling over to get what she wants. That's my old Tesh.

I'll update again when we here from the neurosurgeon, and hopefully we hear of a discharge around the corner. :) So relieved we are passed the worst.


No comments:

Post a Comment