Friday, July 2, 2010

I Got To Hold Her:)

well.... I finally got to hold my baby, and it was bliss for 2 hours. She snuggled into me as much as she could and I loved every minute of it. Although she has been eating wonderfully, she has also been crying a lot, pulling and kicking her cords around. It's hard to keep her comfortable. This is very hard for me when you can only give them so much pain meds. and you can only feed them so much until there is nothing left to do but pray that she calms. I knew that the surgery was going to be the scariest thing to get past, but this is the hardest part. Getting her through the next 24 hours.
Please pray for Tesh's comfort and for our strength to get through this tough time. I am not so much physically weary as I am emotionally drained, which takes a toll physically and I'm starting to feel it.
Thank you so much for helping us hold our staff up.





No comments:

Post a Comment