Saturday, July 3, 2010

More Visitors:)

We were so happy that Abby and her parents, Tami and David, were able to visit us. We were able to meet their son Conner. As they were visiting us, lo and behold, I see my son come barrelling through the door. I was so excited to see my babies, and to let Tami and David meet them too. Conner and Isaiah hit it off. They were so cute. And we got more pictures of the girls together.

Being in the regular Peds. unit, we had the freedom to take Tesh out on a little stroll around the WHOLE hospital, even the playground outside. So we went out there with all the kiddos and let them run around.

Tesh is still doing well. She has these episodes at times where she's fine one minute and then, all of the sudden, she's screaming and crying as if she's in pain. During those episodes I resolve to giving her morphine, so hopefully they don't happen much more. It's so hard having your baby crying like that and not able to do much about it, but drug them up. I've been told that tommorrow should be better as far as those episodes are concerned and I'm hoping so. She's eating still, but her feedings are weird and all over the place. I'm trying to regulate them somehow, but it's hard to do that sometimes. She's very touchy while she sleeps, everyone has to be so quiet as to not wake her. But with all this said, she is recovering beautifully, and I hope to get better sleep tonight. See you all tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment